RESONANCE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Resonance Integrated Solutions Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Resonance” “we”) understand that your privacy is important to you, and it is equally important to us.
We may process your personal data in the capacity of data controllers / body corporates. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, which is any information that can identify you as an individual person.
By submitting your personal data to Resonance, you acknowledge that:
- You are not obligated to provide any requested information to us but failing to do so may result in not being able to proceed with your requirement.
- All your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature
- Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for availing our products, solutions, services or employment
Personal Data We Collect
When you use any website of Resonance for contacting us for product or service-related query or to apply for any job openings, your personal data is collected by us. The types of personal data that are collected from you with respect to your enquiry includes your name, company name, contact details, address, and information about your device.
If you apply for a job or opportunity as per your skills through this website, you will be asked to submit your resume. We will use the information in your resume to consider you for the job opening that you specify. We may also use the information in your resume to contact you regarding other opportunities, as per your skills advertised on this website.
We may also collect your personal data from third parties, such as professional recruiting firms, your references, prior employers, Resonance employees who have interviewed you and employment background check providers, to the extent this is permitted by applicable law.
We may also ask you for personal data in connection with other interactions you have with this website, including when you answer a survey or report a problem with this website or services offered on this website.
We may use a third-party service provider to assist us with some features of our website. Our service provider will receive your information on our behalf and will not be permitted to use it for any other purpose.
Special category data is a subset of personal data and includes ethnicity, health, trade union membership, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, as well as other categories as prescribed by law. Resonance does not seek to obtain and will not collect such data about a candidate unless permitted to do so by applicable laws.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We collect and use your personal data for legitimate, human resources, business management or commercial reasons. This may include the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests,
- To provide you services, including customer services issues,
- To send you communications about current services of Resonance, new products and services or promotions that we are developing, and opportunities that may be available to you,
- Alerts for new features or enhancements to our products and services,
- To communicate about job or career opportunities which you have inquired,
- Identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that maybe become available,
- To ensure that our website and our services function in an effective manner,
- Marketing and events: We use personal data to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, online, etc. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important service information related to your accounts and subscriptions, and
- Legal obligations: We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime, loss prevention or fraud. We may also use personal data to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary and appropriate.
We endeavour to collect only such information that is reasonably necessary to perform services for you or to respond to your inquiries. You are responsible for ensuring that the Information you provide is accurate, complete and current. We will take reasonable steps ensure that the information we collect and use, is relevant to its intended use.
When We Share Personal Data
We share or disclose personal data when necessary to provide services or conduct our business operations.
- Within Resonance: Our businesses around the world are supported by Resonance teams and functions, and personal data will be made available to them, if necessary, for the provision of services, account administration, sales and marketing, customer and technical support, business and product development for instance. All our employees and contractors are required to follow our Personal Data Protection Policy and Information Security policies when handling personal data.
- Our third-party service providers: We collaborate with and are supported by service providers around the world. Personal data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us. For instance, software, system, and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; and order fulfilment and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use your personal data we make available to them, for any other purpose than to provide services to us. Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal data when we believe it is required, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and to respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.)
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
How We Secure Personal Data
We take data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal data. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary, to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements
- Policies and procedures: Resonance employs reasonable technological, physical and operational security procedures intended to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or unintentional destruction. Our security measures are periodically reviewed and updated with an effort to provide appropriate security for all your data collected through this website.
- We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal data.
- We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely.
- We conduct privacy, information security, and other applicable trainings on regular basis for our employees and contractors who have access to personal data and other sensitive data
- We require our third-party vendors and providers to protect any personal data with which they are entrusted, in accordance with our information security policies and procedures.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We retain the personal data for so long as is reasonably required for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods, Resonance takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
Your choice to unsubscribe or opt-out
If you wish to unsubscribe from this website at any time, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as our legal or business requirements dictate.
- You may have the right to request access to your personal data that Resonance has collected, for the purposes of reviewing, modifying, or requesting deletion of your data.
- You may have the right to request a copy of your personal data Resonance has collected and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- You may also request Resonance to cease the processing of your personal data (e.g., if you choose to withdraw from our recruiting or for products and services program), although note that we may need to retain certain personal data where required or permitted under applicable law.
- You may also have a right to object processing of your personal data that Resonance has collected.
If you would like to make a request to access, review or correct your personal data that Resonance has collected, or to discuss how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
*The above rights are as per the GDPR requirements and can be exercised by EU data subjects, only.
*Additionally, under provisions of Indian IT Act 2000, G.S.R. 313(E), Rules for Reasonable security practices and procedures for sensitive personal data or information, providers of sensitive personal information within India can exercise these rights for the sensitive personal information provided by them to Resonance. These providers of the sensitive personal information can also report the discrepancies or grievances with respect to processing of their information at the above-mentioned email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org which represents the contact detail of Data Protection Representative or the Grievance Officer at Resonance for redressing such grievances
To help protect privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal data. We will make reasonable attempts to promptly investigate, comply with, or otherwise respond to your requests as may be required by applicable law. Depending upon the request, we may not be permitted to provide access to personal data or otherwise fully comply with your request; for example, where producing your information may reveal the identity of someone else. Resonance reserves the right to charge an appropriate fee for complying with your request were allowed by applicable law, and/or to deny your requests which in Resonance’s discretion, may be unfounded, excessive, or otherwise unacceptable under applicable law.
This Website is not intended to collect or maintain personal data of individuals under 13 (thirteen) years of age. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. If Resonance learns that personal data of an individual under 13 years old has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then Resonance will take the appropriate steps to delete such information.